OUR RADIO STATIONS
WWKR-FM, Hart, Michigan, 17,500 watts @ 652 feet.
- Westwood One’s Classic Rock format.
- Local Personality Chris Craft ie “The Boatman” broadcasts live Mon-Fri 3p-6p.
- K ROCK Covers Muskegon, Oceana, Mason, Manistee, Newaygo and Lake Counties in Western Michigan.
- Primary Demo Audience is 35-55, Higher percentage of Males
NEWS 97 and 98
WMLQ-FM, Manistee, 6000 watts at 505 feet. “News 97” Simulcast with WLDN FM
WLDN-FM, Ludington, 6000 watts at 330 ft. “News 98” is West Michigan’s 24 hour News, Sports, and Talk station.
- A simulcast with WMLQ FM gives this news and sports leader coverage from Frankfort in Northern Benzie County south to Shelby in Oceana County.
- News 97 and 98 is the local affiliate for Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions, Michigan State University and Grand Rapids Whitecaps.
- Fox News network, Michigan News Network, Michigan Farm Radio Network, and selected programming from various network program providers. Primary Demo is 35 plus
GOOD TIME OLDIES – 92.7 FM
WKLA-AM, Ludington, 1000 watt 24 hours at 1450 kHz.
- Programming provided by Westwood One.
- Covers Mason County with an FM translator companion at 92.7 Mhz.
- Primary Demo is 50 plus.
WKLA-FM, Ludington, 6000 watts at 330 feet.
- Westwood One’s HOT AC format.
- Covers Manistee, Mason and Oceana County.
- Primary Demo is 25-45, Higher percentage of Females
BIG DOG COUNTRY
WKZC-FM, Scottville, 25,000 watts at 330 feet.
- Westwood One’s “True Country” format.
- Covers Manistee, Lake, Mason and Oceana County.
- Primary Demo is 30-50
- Station also carries University of Michigan Sports.
All stations are actively involved in carrying local High School play-by-play football and basketball sports coverage.
News Director Steve Ruba provides local news coverage across all stations as the “Lakeshore’s Local News Station”